Welcome family and friends!

Thank you all for sharing in and touching our lives in the unique way that you do. We hope you enjoy our pictures and thoughts on our family as much as we do. Check back often for updates!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Look out - I'm on the web!




Hi everyone!

Thanks for visiting my new home on the world wide web! I hope this will be an easy way for all of my family and friends to watch me grow - I just keep doing new things every day ... Mom and Dad can barely keep up with me! I'm just learning how to use this thing Mom calls a 'computer', so bare with me for a while until I figure it all out (how to upload pictures, etc.).

Love,
Caleb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Caleb ~

You are just as smart as we thought you were and just as cute too! What a wonderful idea you had of setting up this blog. Thanks for sharing it with us! Love you, Jason and Karen